Notes

Monday, April 4, 2011

I don't know what to make of this.

I feel like I've just discovered an entire world of insanity when following that clue left for me. This zero character who once ran A hint of serendipity claims he's now out killing people, and these other clues all led to blogs which are all essentialy Lovecraftian horrors stories.

I've found Drew's Box 'o' Stuff. The occurrences on that blog match the dates of the mysterious happens in Charleston perfectly. I don't know what to believe anywhere, but I feel an apporaching shadow. It comes when I sleep. A tall, skinny, dark figure haunts my dreams now.

I've also been feeling cold and starting to catch some kind of cold. What have I gotten myself into?

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's too late now. Congratulations, you've joined the ranks of the dead.

    ReplyDelete